Our team handles the entire Commercial Real Estate life cycle, assisting with initial acquisition and finance to ongoing finance/refinance, planning and construction, leasing and other disposals. Our clients praise our tight handle on even the most complex, high-stakes property issues, our ability to stick to the shortest of crucial deadlines and our focus on the commercial objectives.
We are known for our knowledge across a variety of sectors and our ability to pull together a bespoke team of lawyers, armed with the expertise our client needs to succeed.
- Freehold or leasehold commercial sales purchases and leasing
- Site acquisitions for the purposes of development or subject to planning transactions
- Restaurant and hospitality including hotel acquisition disposal and leasing
- Retail and leisure, acquisitions, disposals and leasing
- Options on land with views to obtaining planning permission to develop
- Sites with overage conditional on future events
- Opco/propco structures for clients acquiring premises for their own use
- Acquisitions in pension schemes, either for investment or own business use
Examples of transactions:
- Acquisition of a Grade II listed building in Bayswater for the purpose of development and sale for £22,000,000
- Acquisition of a multi-let office block in Belgravia with continual asset management including finance and leasing
- Grant of a lease of part of a building in the West End to a restaurant operator with a rental of £300,000 per annum
- Purchase of a newly constructed let mixed-use building in Battersea containing nine self-contained flats and three retail units from receivers with a five-day exchange deadline