I am a solicitor within the property department at YVA, having joined in 2021. Since starting, I have assisted Shamil Patel with both residential and commercial transactions. Working on a wide variety of cases with my supervisors has helped to build my understanding of Property Law and the intricate details to be aware of and I am developing my ability to carry out transactions of my own, under the guidance of my supervisors.
· Assisted on drafting a joint venture agreement between a developer and land owner for the development of a £8,500,000 property. This included primary, secondary and tertiary private finance.
· Supported clients on purchasing leasehold properties.
· Experience in carrying out various commercial refinances, with different banks.
· Assisted on the refinance of a mixed North London portfolio of over 90 properties with a private bank for £33,750,00.
· Assisted on drafting share purchase agreements for a company to be set up intending to purchase and redevelop a freehold property.
On the weekend I… like to go to the gym regularly and travel when the time allows it.
On my first day at YVA… I felt like I fit straight in, there was such a warm welcome from everyone. My supervisor Shamil Patel has been an amazing teacher and very supportive of helping me progress, whilst allowing me to be exposed to the more complicated cases to develop my knowledge and understanding from the beginning.
Contact Nikita Tuli