I qualified as a solicitor in 2007 and deal with a range non-contentions work specialising in property law. I handle all types of residential leasehold and freehold transactions, re-mortgages, bridging finance, voluntary lease extensions, transfers of equity, investment purchases for companies and commercial Leases – inside and outside of the 1954 Act.
- Dealt with the purchase of 22 properties into a client’s portfolio with commercial refinancing
- Created Lease extensions on a block of 18 flats for a management company
- Acted for hundreds of clients over the years upgrading or downsizing their homes
- Acted for first time buyers guiding them and helping them understand the buying process
- Often act for company clients buying new flats, granting new leases and complying with specialist lenders conditions
- Experience in dealing with Right to Buy leases for numerous clients in North London
- Acted for commercial freeholder clients dealing with the granting of new Leases of shops or granting Licences to Assign
- Acted for numerous clients taking Leases of commercial premises and advising them on all aspects of their deal
I joined YVA after many years as a Partner at a well known North London firm.
On my first day everyone was super helpful and friendly and couldn’t do enough to help me settle in and feel part of the wider YVA family.
On the weekend I am woken up by my two little girls, so there are no late starts for me. After a weekend full of activities and family fun, I do try to continue with my boxing and exercise to keep me fit and healthy. I love films and a good old Cypriot BBQ.